Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello Google (Windows Live Spaces sucks)

I used to have a blog on Windows Live Spaces, and I used to have my Facebook Notes automatically pull new posts from my blog into my profile. For the first time in a few months, I added a blog entry yesterday. Knowing that it can take a couple of hours for the post to propagate to Facebook, I waited, and waited, and waited. Since I had also shared my new blog post through my Twitter account, I decided to click on the link I had posted to the Permalink of my blog entry. Lo and behold, I got redirected to the Windows Live login screen!

What?! Are they serious?

I don’t want people to have to have a Windows Live account in order to see my blog posts (besides, Facebook can’t access the feed from my blog anymore). So I guess that means, “Goodbye Live Spaces, hello Blogger!”

No comments:

Post a Comment